7.07.2005
sheeesha

I woke up at at good 3pm today. Did some work ... on the comp, editing some photos. They are never ending i tell you!

Been trying to contact Mel for the past few days. I'm just wondering wat happened to her. Oh well. This is reminds of the song "Whatshername" by Green Day.

Michelle contacted me today regarding teaching her friend photography. -I thought i taught darkroom only! Apparently she had seen some of my pics from somewhere and wanted to learn how to take good pics. How do you teach that? I mean. To me, there's almost no such thing as a good or bad pic. I mean there are pictures that I've taken that are absolutly horrible in terms of lighting, compostion.. etc. But i love it becoz it was just.. nice. Can't seem to be able to attach an image now, so i'll do one another day. Anyway, will probably be meeting her with michelle and mark on fri. We'll see how it goes.

I was just reading the papers today about blogging. How it used to be and how it is now. I've always thot of a blog as a platform where i can write whatever i want, and how i feel and all that. And i've always told myself not to mention about whatever the person writes on a blog against him/her. But lately it's such a totally different thing. It's too... 'controlled'. True you CAN still write whatever you want, but people are taking it toooo seriously. It becomes a platform where readers will use what you write against you, or better still, judge you and your kind of charactor. I'm tempted to start writing a fantasy me. And create a fantasy world. Where charactors are in reference to the people living around me, but they change. As in, there's never one charactor that'll use the same name, or personification.

Let me try.

"I went out for dinner in my space capsule, meeting her at the grocery centre. We decided on antartican food, and had a good time with the crabs. Afterwhich, we headed to the temple of crowns to have some joysticks for dessert. We spoke for quite sometime, since we hadn't seen each other for a good 4 years. The minister of farscapism called me halfway and was concerned about how i was doing - since i had a major emotional ride last night. It was really sweet of her tho. Got back to my tree house and continued editing my pictures on the superscreen. And i'm so bored that I started writing this blog."

>how was that?


| louis at 02:39

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home








My Photo
Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore
friends
alywin
diana
charmaine
norman
ivan
sahila
mimosa
nicky
sharon
val
gracia
Jenn
sel

previously


post wedding ...
sleepless
Selwyn in Australia
My Missing Hasselblad
Kwok Syndrome
Photo Editing
Morning post
I'm gonna be shooting for the up and coming Baybea...
The Mighty Bayonet
Empty Chairs

archives


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008

Blogger