10.27.2005
Ponder....

It has been a very tough 2 weeks. I'm pretty much down to nothing in the moolah, and thanks to my close friends i'm getting along. Nicky and Diana has been gems and I totally owe it to them for helping me out.

Was just thinking to myself today as i was walking home, about some events that has happened over the last couple of months. As many may know, I've gotten myself out of a relationship that doesnt need to be re-introduced ever. Of coz it is impossible to say that it was empty and there was nothingness over the span of 6over months when i was with her. There were obviously moments that I probably enjoyed, along with mostly others that I didn't.

More often or not when a relationship goes bad, the bad memories seem to cloud the mind - helping you 'Move on' and making you forget the sappy part of it that binds you down. And after that push and you think that you are going good and enjoying your 'new' life, the other type of memory pushes in. I'm not saying the going all sensitive and back-longing type of thing, it's more... of a pondering. It's not even the 'what-went-wrong' phrase and 'what should i do/not do next time', 'where are the faults, and what can make me better person' stuff. It's just a ... pondering.

Many probably think I've gotten out of that phrase and have totally 'erased' that out of my life. Perhaps. Or a more accurate answer would be I've managed to chuck so far back at the corner of a narrow canal in my head that does bother me as much.

That being said, sometimes it still does. Like how the past week, i was confronted with things that I see on the streets that are pinpointed at making me remember. I don't get all wobbly and my mind doesnt get all that flash back stuff (thank god), but there is part of me that feels pretty much alone in all of this.

None of the guys probably want to talk about it. Coz it was a issue that almost split me apart from them. None of the girls want to talk about it for obvious bias reasons. Most of the time I myself try not to bother, and... walk away. But in the end, it'll be nice to talk to someone who might actually understand.

Well.. It's a long post, and i'm just feeling a lil thoughtful tonite.

It's easy to say things like 'move on' and 'get over it'. It's easy to even do them sometimes. What's not easy to do is to 'carry on' - 'moving on' and 'carry on' - getting over it.

Makes sense? Maybe only to me.


| louis at 03:02

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, October 27, 2005, Blogger missy g said...

Hey! Nice blog template. :)

Anyway, I really wouldn't know exactly what happened, but to me what's most important is that you're happy now and know that life will be better from now on and that thinking abt the past are only memories and that's it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home








My Photo
Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore
friends
alywin
diana
charmaine
norman
ivan
sahila
mimosa
nicky
sharon
val
gracia
Jenn
sel

previously


Me 
Timbre
handyman
it's 10am
it's 7am
boring rainy sunday
divepics2
long awaited dive photos
nightmare on delta avenue
Carpenter

archives


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008

Blogger