8.22.2004
moody sunday

I just lost my arrowhead that i bought from beijing 2 years ago. It was a precious artifect that i kept with me thruout. I never left the country without it. Call me sentimental, call me dumb, childish and silly, but i really loved it. Where at? at one of the worst b-day party i've ever been. the birthday girl was late. We were already started eating, we made most of the food. And it could have been ..hey.. our own lil party. But wtf, it was a pretty boring, plan-less event. I was drained doing nothing, trying to keep myself entertained. oh.. and guess who lost it for me?.. my very own D - whom i left with specific instructions to keep it for me, coz i know that she knows that it's important to me. Wat a bitch head she is. Totally stupid. dunno why i'm still stuck with her. maybe it's becoz i was looking forward to her flying away and all, leaving me all alone. that was a good idea... and indeed, i really preferred it without her. but wtf, coming back to earth, i tink i'll have to deal with the matter. I really can't seem to find a reason why i'm with her.. and no.. that hoobastanky song does justify it either.

anywayz.. today was pretty moody.. maybe becoz last nite, D was telling me how she really doesn't like how the guys are treating her. Something about not givingher enuff respect and all that. And her being slow, ditzy and bimboish. SO i guess she hates knowing that she is like dat?.. hmmm.. oh well.. nothing i could say helped, she wanted to spill everything out,... i'm suppose to listen. (hey..isn't tat wad the venus/mars book taught us?), then when i kept quiet, she got angry that i'm quiet. wtf... females are really weird no? Well, she was actually contemplating to stop going out with the gang anymore. She said she had enuff of being pushed around, and being taken for granted that she's a nice person. stupid i think is more like it, being trampled over and not saying anything right at the begining.. she is nice i must say. But that's the exact reason of her downfall. The world is so complicated, and a fairy-tale just doesnt exist. Something that just dun get in her.

And her being nice and all ... is honestly taken for granted by not just some pple in the gang, but by her working pple, her ex-working pple, hell.. lets just throw in her parents too. And one more thing.. I totally hate being at her place. Each time i'm there it seems like i'm just waiting for time to just pass.. that's why i like sleeping there, hoping that each moment will pass quick. I totally hate it that the fact that her parents want to get to know me.. hey .. you know wad?.. I DON'T~! geez... can't i just be left alone? i remembered someone once told me her mantra.. "in order not to sin in this world, .. just stay at hone and sleep".. To me.. it's now more like.. "to stay out of trouble, dun stir shit in the first place". Yes.. I'm being childish, i'm being selfish, i'm being totally self-centred and a anal prick. HEY It's MY FUCKING LIFE... Does anyone even cares how i feel?.. Each time i organize somebody's birthday.. somebody's something... i'm always..
standing in the backstage peering thru the red curtains. And hey.. guess wad DID i do at my birthday?.. plan it myself.. hah.. wtf. Maybe i'm being taken advantage too? maybe i should just stay in my darkroom and eventually turn into a vampire...

I just feel sooooooo ANTI-SOCIAL now....
dun bother me.


| louis at 23:30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home








My Photo
Name:
Location: singapore, Singapore
friends
alywin
diana
charmaine
norman
ivan
sahila
mimosa
nicky
sharon
val
gracia
Jenn
sel

previously


monday coffee
FRIENDS
the inside... 
just got this on the email... pretty cold eh?.. th...
that's the old office and the Project Officers... ...
back and bogged
leaving melbourne
in melbourne!
in sydney!
first day at new office

archives


June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008

Blogger